Reservations & Waitlist
- Reservations are available for all classes up to one week in advance with a valid class package in your account.
- You may reserve ONLY one class time per day. If a class is full, add your name to the online waitlist.
- As a spot opens up, you will be added to the class and sent a confirmation email of your status.
- Let us know if you cannot attend once you are added from the waitlist. Otherwise, we will consider your reservation confirmed.
Cancellations & No-shows
- To avoid a Late Cancellation or No-Show charge, reservations MUST be cancelled online 4 hours in advance for all classes except the early morning classes, designated as “Morning” classes on the schedule. Those classes must be cancelled at least 10 hours prior to the start of class.
- Series class package holders will lose one class for every late cancel or no-show. Unlimited (monthly) package holders will be charged $5 for each late cancel or no-show. Write Mimi@BarMethod.com if an unavoidable reason has caused you to miss class or late cancel or call the studio.
Late Arrival to Class
- NEW STUDENTS (1st class only) MUST arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- There is NO ADMITTANCE once class has started.
- Ongoing students must arrive no later than 10 minutes after the start of class
- Please wear socks or ballet slippers.
- Also wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts).
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We do not allow First-time students who are pregnant to take class.
- Students must be at least 16 years old to attend class.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
- Metered street parking.
- Two hour side street parking (please read posted signs).
- The Beverly Connection also has parking for $1.00 per hour.
- You can usually find a space outside next to Sushi Roku.